What is the REALTOR® Party? – This video explains it!
Click here to view our Public Policy Statement
GPBR City & Town Links:
- CITY OF PORTLAND’S PROPOSED NEW COMPREHENSIVE PLAN
The Planning Board held a public hearing to consider the City’s proposed, new Comprehensive Plan on March 23, 2017 and voted to continue the public hearing to April 13, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. The Board will consider the revised comprehensive plan, which will incorporate public comments and the board’s discussion at the March 23rd hearing. Public comment on the revisions will be taken at the meeting. To access agenda materials, click here.
- New Rules for Short Term Rentals in Portland – Learn more here.
- Short Term Rentals Banned for non-owner occupied homes
- City Council to consider zoning changes on Wed. that would allow for hundreds of housing units near the Maine Mall. Read more here.
- Neighbors Voice Opposition to Proposed Affordable Housing – Click here for more
- Council halts Knightville Affordable Housing Proposal